Gas leak in ice factory, 2 sick

Gas leak in ice factory, ill 2
Ammonia gas leaked from an ice factory in Kakdwip, South 24 Parganas. Due to this, two people have fallen ill. Yesterday evening the workers of that factory saw the incident of gas league. The smell of ammonia gas spread in all directions. Local residents panicked. The police were informed. After receiving the news, the police and fire brigade went. A few fire engines also arrived. It came under control with the efforts of the fire brigade.

            

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *