80 students poisoned by mid-day meal 80 students of Hutatma Rajguru Vidyalaya in Pune

There has been poisoning from the midday meal of the school. After eating the food provided by the school, the students started feeling nauseated, vomiting and diarrhoea. The number of girls among the students who were poisoned is more and they have been admitted to a government hospital. Parents have expressed anger saying the doctors treating the students were in a drunken state

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *